بیری کا شہد
100% Organic Sidr Honey
Get pure Sidr honey in Pakistan, infused with rich flavor and excellent quality at the best prices. It lowers cholesterol and strengthens the immune system. This Sidr Honey aka Beri Honey is collected by bees that feed on the nectar of the Sidr tree and it has a strong and distinct taste that distinguishes it from other honey.
- Taste and Flavor: The strong butterscotch aroma, the luscious velvety texture with earthy notes, and the memorable caramel finish
- Color: Medium to Dark Amber – color darkens with time
- Benefits: Lowers cholesterol, strengthens the immune system
- Uses: Perfect substitute for sugar in tea or coffee or even a teaspoon at the start of the day
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Sidr Honey sourced from the flower of the Jujube tree, minimally heated below 40 degrees Celsius to aid the filtration process
- Packaging Details: Food Grade PET Bottle
Sidr Honey | Beri Honey | Beri Ka Shehad
Sidr Honey is the most premium and desired honey harvested from the Hindukush Himalaya region of South Asia. This unique monofloral honey is derived from the flowers of the wild jujube trees present in the dense forests at the foothills of the Hindukush. Beekeepers harvest this honey, which is free of pesticides, preservatives, and antibiotics once a year in September.
- NECTAR SOURCE: Wild Sidr Flowers only.
- CONSISTENCY: Smooth, viscous, rich, and moderately thick.
- COLOUR: Medium to dark amber.
- TASTE: Robust with butterscotch & caramel notes.
- PROPERTIES: Lowers bad cholesterol, strengthens the immune system, good for athletes, the elderly, and pregnant women for its high mineral content.
Hard work pays you generously! It is the instinct and tough work of honey bees that turn nectar into honey. At FSU PVT LTD, we work hard to pack honey using modern processes so that you can enjoy it in its purest and natural form.