The multipurpose machine will be used for this experiment. The use of various attachments and accessories of this machine will be demonstrated. With the help of these attachments, slices, dices, shreds, chips and grated vegetables will be prepared.
- Multipurpose Machine
- Weigh the selected, washed and graded vegetable.
- Cut the vegetable, if required, into a convenient size to fit into the hopper.
- Switch on the machine and feed the vegetable into the hopper of the machine. Press the lid to press the vegetable against the cutting blade.
- Collect sized products from the discharge end into the water-filled tray so that it remains submerged under water.
- Isolate fines and weigh the product.
- Calculate yield (%).
351 Total Views