- Pulp = 100 g
- Sugar = 140 g
- Water = 1 Liter
- Citric Acid = 3 g
- CMC = 1 g
- Flavor = 0.25 mL
- Sodium Benzoate = 1 g
- Indirect pasteurization of the pulp till 70-80 °C as shown in the figure. When boiling of water starts then after 5 minutes switch off the burner.
- Then boil 1-liter water in a pan and when boiling start then add sugar + citric acid into the boiling water and mix thoroughly and then add Pasteurized pulp in it.
- Then grind above mixture + CMC in a grinder.
- Then add sodium benzoate and filter with Muslin Cloth.
- Then add flavor.
- Then fill mango drink after cooling (40 °C) into the sterilized plastic bottles.
- Then store mango drink at 4 °C in a refrigerator.
342 Total Views