- Tomato Pulp = 2 kg
- Salt = 30 g
- Garlic = 100 g
- Red Chillies = 30 g
- SMC Strawberry Red Colour = 6 g
- Sugar = 300 g
- Onions = 500 g
- Acetic Acid, Glacial = 15 mL
- Citric Acid = 5 g
- Sodium Benzoate = 6 g
- Grind garlic and fresh red chillies coarsely.
- Place tomato pulp in a saucepan and add sugar, salt, onion, and mixed spices (garam masala).
- Cook the mixture until it is reduced to half the original volume.
- Add garlic and red chilies mixture and cook for some time.
- Add acetic acid, citric acid, sodium benzoate and SMC strawberry red colour.
- Fill into bottles while still hot and apply lids to make airtight.
439 Total Views