- Irani Dates = 100 g
- Gram Flour = 5 g
- Skim Milk Powder = 5 g
- Cardamom Powder = 0.5 g
- Almonds = 5 g
- Pistachio = 5 g
- CMC = 0.5 g
Date Paste Preparation:
- Firstly the dates were washed, dried and then pitted. After pitting steam was given to dates for 20-25 minutes until they become soft. In order to obtain the date paste, mincing of these dates was done in the mincing machine.
Preparation of Other Raw Materials:
- Roasted gram and cardamom were ground to make powder or flour. Nuts (almonds, pistachio) were crushed into minute pieces.
Procedure for Development of Fruit Bars:
- After preparing the raw materials, all the ingredients (roasted gram flour, skim milk, almonds, pistachio, cardamom powder and CMC were mixed with date paste properly and this material was transferred into cutting table.
- Then sheeting was done with the help of stainless steel roller.
- The sheet was cut with cutter into bars of 3 cm width, 7 cm length and 1.5 cm height.
- Each bar of approximately 36 ± 2 g was packed in and sealed in airtight aluminum packs.
400 Total Views