- Egg = 100 g
- Sugar = 100 g
- Flour = 100 g
- White Butter = 100 g
- Baking Powder = Half tablespoon
- Vanilla Essence = Half teaspoon
- Beat butter and egg until the fine foam formed.
- Then add the grind sugar and flour in it.
- Add half tablespoon of baking powder and a half teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Beat them, until mixture formed.
- Grease the pan with oil.
- Put the mixture in a pan.
- Switch on the oven and when the temperature reaches up to 190 degrees then put the pan in it for at least 50 minutes for baking.
- Note the time.
- After completion of 50 minutes, Insert the thin stick into the cake.
- If the stick is clean, after removing from the cake, its mean cake has been baked.
- Remove cake from the oven and cool at room temperature.
- Then pack in polythene bags.
643 Total Views