- White Flour = 500 g
- Sugar = 1/2 kg
- Ghee (Shortening) = 1/2 kg
- Salt = 1 g
- Egg = 12
- Baking Powder = 25 g
- Weigh ingredients accurately.
- Water and yeast mix in a separate pan and then transfer to kneader having flour, salt, sugar and shortening.
- After homogeneous mixing, the batter place in a proffer for the action of yeast, at moisture level 15% for 15 min.
- Blend oil and sugar in a large bowl until mix well and become light and fluffy.
- Add one egg at a time and beat well after each addition.
- Add batter into 10″ x 7″ size grease baking pan and gives 15 minutes for proofing.
- Afterward cake rusks bake in the baking oven for 20-25 min at 180 °C until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the center.
- Then it removes from the oven and left it for cooling for 5 minutes. When rusks cooled down, then cut into thick slices of about 3/4 to 1 inch.
- Bake once again in an oven by decreasing the temperature of the oven to 150 °C for 15 min until the required color obtain.
- Slices flip over and bake for an additional 15 minutes until they become golden brown and crispy.
- Then it was transferred to a wire rack to let it cool down completely.
- And finally, pack in polythene bags.
277 Total Views