- Flour = 200 g
- Egg = 20 g
- Sugar = 80 g
- Ghee = 100 g
- Baking Powder = 1 g
- Milk = 8 mL
- Beat the egg and sugar together.
- Add, ghee, baking powder and milk, then beat it again for some time.
- Then add flour at the end and beat it again.
- Until the fine mixture or dough form.
- Then make a big ball from the dough. And spread on a large dish (in small thickness).
- Then give it shapes of your own choice (like round, heart shape, star shape, flower shape etc).
- Then grease the pan with oil and place these dough shapes in it one by one.
- Switch on the oven and when the temperature reaches up to 180 degrees then place the pan into the oven.
- Leave them for 15-17 minutes for baking.
- After 15-17 minutes, check the biscuits, if the biscuits get a little bit brown or golden brown color, it means they are baked.
- Remove it from the oven.
- Cool at room temperature then packs in polythene bags.